Streator Township High School Educational Foundation
The mission of the Streator Township High School Educational Foundation is to enhance students' futures by creating educational opportunities for them by raising and distributing funds.
Foundation Board of Directors
The Streator Township High School Educational Foundation is a group of community volunteers who organize ways to raise funds for STHS Students-students who may not otherwise have the means to continue their education or complete programs within our school.
Dr. Earl Woeltje
Ex-officio: Matt Seaton, Superintendent
What is an Educational Foundation?
An Educational Foundation is a non-profit organization which works with the school district and community to provide scholarships, programs, and projects for the district.
Foundation members oversee the distribution of funds raised or donated by private citizens. Although the Foundation operates independently of the school district and Board of Education, it works closely with them to assess the needs of the district.
Community participation in supporting our school district is vital in today's economy.
How does my donation help?
- The foundation accepts both restricted and unrestricted donations providing scholarships, programs, and projects for the district.
- Faculty members may apply for grants to augment classroom learning.
- Scholarships benefiting Streator High School students have been established by individuals, alumni classes, family members, trusts and other organizations.
- Due to fundraising efforts and through donations from the public, the foundation has been able to award grants for computer equipment, specialized curriculum materials, educational field trips, and supplemental resources.
- To date the STHS Foundation has provided over $64,000 in grants to STHS classrooms.
Thank you for your consideration.
***To make an electronic donation: Go to the "Donate Today" tab on the STHS homepage. It will take you to the webstore page. Choose "Foundation" then fill out the form with the proper information. You will be able to choose (from a drop-down list) where you wish your donation to go. Next hit "send". Your donation will be received by the STHS bookkeeping department and forwarded to the Educational Foundation.
Phone: 815-672-0545 ext. 506
Postal address : 202 West Lincoln Avenue, Streator, Illinois 61364